Friday, March 03, 2006

Coming Soon...

6.45 PM
Brilliant program on Gorbachev on the History Channel. The phone rings. Cut. Ring again. Cut. Finally, "What da????" "Results". "Damn!! Says who??", I say. "Everybody da". God its started again man, this 'everybody' is saying thing. "Are you sure machan??". "Yeah, 'everybody' says its on Roundbrothers.com". Ok whatever, I think and check the website out.

Anna University B.E / B.Tech Results : November 2005
Coming Soon
Today by 7.00 pm...

7.45PM
I have typed my register number and hit refresh atleast a thousand times (No exaggeration!!). Still nothing (4 MB gone from Dataone account as the ad is refreshing every time). Results at 7 Pm... DAMN!!

8.30PM
Page refreshes. "Yaaaay finally...", I think

Anna University B.E / B.Tech Results : November 2005
Coming Soon
Today by 9.20 pm...
DAMN!!
9.45 PM
Its still not here. I'm sick of waiting and hitting refresh. I'm hungry, sleep and disorientated. The results can go screw themselves. I'm leaving. More updates later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.