Friday, March 03, 2006

Coming Soon 2...

9.55 PM
I quit dinner and try again..

Anna University Results -Nov 2005
First Private website to publish this result
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
Object required: ''
/anna-university-results/rankmainframe.asp, line 33
What the hell is happening man??!! This is driving me craaazy. Phone ringing. "What da whats happening??". "I'm not god..probably even God doesn't know". DAMN!!
10.00 PM
Everybody is online. I tell my friend, "Machan, I'm writing blog about this da". "Moron". And then no message. "Everybody's" blood pressure is rising!! :) Mine is ok, the whole thing looks quite funny now! But God, does this suck!! I'm also thinking of Instincts (to the uninitiated, it is SSN's very own 'cultural extravaganza') tomorrow, who the hell is going to come?? So much preparation, all in vain??
10.08 PM
I really give up this time. I have to have dinner. Its not worth starving for. I'll be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.