Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thoughts..

Warning: May not make any sense. Read at your own risk.
I have been wanting to post something for a while now. One part of my brain wants to blog. The rest of it somehow refuses to cooperate. Roughly three weeks of preparation (??!) for the Anna University exams seems to have deadened my mind and senses. It all seems so pointless. I just cannot think. Time has lost meaning. Everything has become relative. I sleep at all odd hours. The actual time doesn't matter anymore. Its kind of like 'displacement' vis-a-vis 'distance' (Shit, look the example, I'm not even sure its relevant...where am I heading?). All that matters is sleep time + seven hours at night(?) or sleep time + one hour any other time of the day! Anyway, the bottomline is that I can't think of anything sensible to write right now. This post is just to tell the world (myself??) that I'm still an active blogger. If you think this whole thing is crap, please read the first line again.
No point bitching I guess. I have to go through it all and will do so, just like I've done five times already, and fairly successfully at that. Just three more to go. I can't wait! And then there are other things waiting after the exams. I think I'll leave those things to later posts, I need something to write don't I?
At the end of 200 odd words, if you still think I'm a loser with nothing better to do, you are free to think whatever you want, its a free country after all. You may even say what you feel wherever you want. Its a free internet after all. I have just four words for you: Read the first line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.